The big update 1.5 for cyberpunk 2077 is here and brings tons of improvements. Including upgrades for the new consoles of Microsoft and Sony. Although the game supports the functions of the dualSense controller on the PS5, while transitioning from PS4, but potentially for headaches. So you can get started without problems on the PS5, we will tell you in this short guide, where you must pay attention to the upgrade of cyberpunk 2077.
- How to install the PS5 upgrade from Cyberpunk 2077
- And so you transfer the cyberpunk 2077 memory data from the PS4 to the PS5
- Still undecided? Then look at the demo
How to install the PS5 upgrade from Cyberpunk 2077
It could be so easy – but it is not. While on the Xbox thanks to ‘Smart Delivery’ everything runs automatically, we have to take a detour on the PS5. This is your games library in this case. Now it depends on whether your Cyberpunk 2077 has on the hard drive:
- Cyberpunk 2077 is not yet installed: If you have the game swept from the hard drive or not installed at all on the PS5, you’re on ‘your collection’. Click here on the symbol of the game, and you can select between the PS4 version and the PS5 version. By the way, Cyberpunk 2077 is only slim 56 GB in Sony’s new console. Following the instructions and get started.
- Cyberpunk 2077 is installed: If you have already installed the PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077, you will find the icon under the first tab or possibly also in the home screen. Unfortunately, you have to completely download the title. On the small PS5 icon, you recognize that you have the right version installed.
The advantage of the slightly awkward process is that you do not have to install both versions as some other games.
What the Next-Gen version of CyBerpunk 2077 has to offer everything is in our big review:
more on the subject
Cyberpunk 2077: Mega Update 1.5 is live and brings free Next-Gen upgrade
And so you transfer the cyberpunk 2077 memory data from the PS4 to the PS5
If your cyberpunk 2077 has already played and you want to take your progress in the upgrade, that’s not quite simple. Similar to Final Fantasy 7 Remake, you must first upload the memory file into the cloud. How CD project is known on your support page, but you can only select a game taken over. Not exactly ideal.
If you have the PS5 version installed and Cyberpunk 2077 started, you can suck the score from the cloud here in the menu. The whole works completely independently of PlayStation Plus, so you do not need a subscription. If you play the PS4 version on the PS5, your existing memory states should be automatically detected.
The trailer for Update 1.5 you can see here:
More articles about Cyberpunk 2077:
- Cyberpunk 2077 fans create dating sim and cd project red loves them
- Cyberpunk 2077 TEAST possibly ghost town as DLC setting – this is your terrifying story
- Cyberpunk 2077: Konpeki Plaza has a secret path that many miss – so you come
Still undecided? Then look at the demo
CD project has probably expected that there will still be skeptical and undecided even after the implementation of the big update. That’s why the studio has published a demo in parallel. On PS5 and Xbox Series X / S you can stripes for free by Night City for a few hours, and if you decide you for a purchase, you can even transfer the score.
Leave a Reply