Lost Ark is a free MMOArpG that has just been launched in the English-speaking territories and offers a lot of PVE and PVP content so that the players see it. There are tons of things to level up and improve in this game, and your boats are also part of that. Here is How to improve your ship at Lost Ark .
Improving your ship in Lost Ark
Before doing anything else, you must first reach level 420 in the game. This requires you to play a significant part of the content and you keep up with the updates of your team. Once you reach the required level, you will unlock the ability to start improving your various ships.
- Reach level 420 in a character.
This will reward you with a chest of materials for boats full of resources that you can use to improve your boats.
- Make sure you have all the necessary materials, which can be rescued by exploring the world or buying them to the merchants with Pirate Coins.
It is likely that you finish buying most of your plans and materials with Pirate Coins, you can grow by sending your boats on trips from your strength.
- Open the boat menu, select any boat from your fleet you want to update and then confirm your selection.
There are a total of eight types of boats in Lost Ark, all with different strengths and weaknesses, and it is better to try to build them all at some point in the game.
Since most of the late game content involves navigating one way or another, you will have a great advantage when you have all the boats at your disposal and fully updated.
That’s all you need to know about How to improve your ship at Lost Ark . Make sure you search for PVP to get more advice and information about the game.
- Lost Ark will get the new Glaivier class and the South Continent Vern in April, Trial Guardian raids will arrive in May
* Lost Ark has officially exceeded 20 million global users
* Lost Ark exceeds the million simultaneous players in Steam, less than 24 hours after launch
* The developers of Lost Ark promise to address the lack of premium content and the problems of crystalline aura this week
* Revision of Lost Ark: small numbers bad, big numbers good
Search to get more
Leave a Reply