A new season of Call of Duty brings more content and, unfortunately, more problems for players around the world. A popular problem is that Vault Edition rewards are not shown for Modern Warfare 2 players, and if you have this problem, move to discover some corrections to Vault Edition rewards that do not appear for you.
fixing the rewards of Modern Warfare 2 Vault Edition that do not appear
Screen capture through Activision
As always, a new season will surely bring more problems for you. It is imperative that you make sure that your game is updated to eliminate the most common factor of why your rewards may be missing in action. It is also important to keep in mind that if you changed your time configuration to New Zealand to be able to play early, you will have to wait until that is solved al1. If that does not help, this is what you can try instead:
- Restore console licenses.
- This is a solution for PlayStation players. Like the on operator problem, go to the console of your console. Settings select users and accounts and select Restore licenses.
- This will update its console, and any element that may have lacked should return to restarting the game.
- Restart and look for updates.
- Leaving the last point and the introduction, make sure your version of the game is updated with the current version. Close the game, update it and any problem with the online services that you have should disappear.
- Contact the activation support.
- When everything else fails, Activision support is its definitive tool to solve each and every online problems.
That is all you need to know how to fix Vault Edition rewards that do not appear in MW2. Next, you will find many tips and solution of related problems to help you in your online conquests. See how to resolve pairing errors in MW2, how to update Vault Edition if you still don’t have it, or our guide on how to correct error code 14515 in MW2.
How to repair the error code 14515 in Modern Warfare 2
Are Modern Warfare 2 servers fallen? How to check the server status
Better MCPR-300 equipment in Modern Warfare 2
How to tune in weapons in Modern Warfare 2
How do you solve the error No compatible DGI adapters in Modern Warfare 2?
Look for more